Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Better articulate my thoughts or not?

I had a little time to kill so I was just surfing a little and fell suddenly over this this page 43 Things

I did in particular like this quote:

For someone who is supposedly quite bright, I quite often have a rough time transforming my specular thoughts into spoken word. Sometimes I cannot even think of things to say. If you see a quiet guy in the corner, don’t think “What a dummy!”; instead think, “What complicated thoughts he must have, for he is unable to express them in a manner which we mere mortals can comprehend.”

There lies really a truth in these words – many people have problems with articulating thoughts. When talking about personal stuff… well then I'm one of them – but aren't we all in this particular area?

No comments: